Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, March 23, 2008


WOA...do you see how big this one is. That was exciting.
Woa...regardez comme il est gros celui la. C'est super!

posted by Etienne at 7:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Today it was easter and when i woke up the easter ...
  • It's nice it's still daylight outside when papa co...
  • I know it's been a while. My parents were really s...
  • At the museum i showed my papa how the train trac...
  • This is my own thomas the train...i can travel soo...
  • This is Billy, the new train in my thomas the trai...
  • I went back to the train museum to show my cami ho...
  • I am at the gym. Taking a break...i excercise so m...
  • I love going to the park and building castles! so ...
  • I went to the hairdresser to look even cuter than ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]