Etienne en Amerique

Tuesday, February 12, 2008



This is Billy, the new train in my thomas the train collection..I am so excited!

Voila Billy, mon nouveau train dans ma collection Thomas...je suis tres tres content!

posted by Etienne at 6:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I went back to the train museum to show my cami ho...
  • I am at the gym. Taking a break...i excercise so m...
  • I love going to the park and building castles! so ...
  • I went to the hairdresser to look even cuter than ...
  • I ended up doing most of the work by myself. Big p...
  • Last week end I went with my cami and my parents t...
  • A fairyland I rode the wooden horses...it was fun ...
  • And look....just a few steps later a lion fountain...
  • At Fairyland there was a really cool fountain in t...
  • Yesterday i went to fairyland with my mom and my ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]