Etienne en Amerique

Tuesday, February 12, 2008





I am at the gym. Taking a break...i excercise so much i need it


Me voila a la gym..en pause. Je fais tellement d'exercice que je doit m'arreter


posted by Etienne at 4:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I love going to the park and building castles! so ...
  • I went to the hairdresser to look even cuter than ...
  • I ended up doing most of the work by myself. Big p...
  • Last week end I went with my cami and my parents t...
  • A fairyland I rode the wooden horses...it was fun ...
  • And look....just a few steps later a lion fountain...
  • At Fairyland there was a really cool fountain in t...
  • Yesterday i went to fairyland with my mom and my ...
  • This is me and my auntie Ameara. I was showing her...
  • This is me and my uncle Avel. He is so tall that h...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]