Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, March 23, 2008





Today it was easter and when i woke up the easter bunny had left some CHOCOLATE for me everywhere. I found it all!


Aujourd;hui c'etais Paques et quand je me suis reveille le lapin m'avait laisse pleins de CHOCOLAT....et j;ai tout trouve!

posted by Etienne at 7:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • It's nice it's still daylight outside when papa co...
  • I know it's been a while. My parents were really s...
  • At the museum i showed my papa how the train trac...
  • This is my own thomas the train...i can travel soo...
  • This is Billy, the new train in my thomas the trai...
  • I went back to the train museum to show my cami ho...
  • I am at the gym. Taking a break...i excercise so m...
  • I love going to the park and building castles! so ...
  • I went to the hairdresser to look even cuter than ...
  • I ended up doing most of the work by myself. Big p...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]