Etienne en Amerique

Wednesday, December 05, 2007





Just making sure it's all nicely together



Je verifie

posted by Etienne at 6:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This week end i decorated the tree. It was fun and...
  • the food was GOOOOOOOOOOOD!Le repas etais tres bo...
  • Sunday night papa and mama made burger patties and...
  • I ate a lot before dinner. Grapes and more especia...
  • Thursday it was Thanksgiving and I went to hang ou...
  • Check us out! Don't we look cute! (well i look cut...
  • Afterwards we went for a walk in the neighborhood....
  • Sunday I visited mikaela and Lola came too. It was...
  • Finally they took me to see my friend champion. He...
  • Then they felt bad and took me downtown for coffee...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]