Etienne en Amerique

Monday, November 26, 2007





Sunday night papa and mama made burger patties and sweet potato fries. It was good...especially with the choupette(ketchup)


Dimanche papa et maman on fait du bifteck hache et des frites. C'etais tres bon surtout avec le choupette (ketchup)

posted by Etienne at 8:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I ate a lot before dinner. Grapes and more especia...
  • Thursday it was Thanksgiving and I went to hang ou...
  • Check us out! Don't we look cute! (well i look cut...
  • Afterwards we went for a walk in the neighborhood....
  • Sunday I visited mikaela and Lola came too. It was...
  • Finally they took me to see my friend champion. He...
  • Then they felt bad and took me downtown for coffee...
  • Do you see??? It's a good thing i have proof. Tod...
  • The hotel had a pool so i got to swim. Check out m...
  • Don't we look fabulous? (i think i look better)Pho...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]