Etienne en Amerique

Monday, November 19, 2007



Sunday I visited mikaela and Lola came too. It was fun. We ate and played all around the house and the yard.

Dimanche je suis alle voir Mikaela et Lola est venue aussi. On a mange et joue dans la maison et le jardin

posted by Etienne at 8:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Finally they took me to see my friend champion. He...
  • Then they felt bad and took me downtown for coffee...
  • Do you see??? It's a good thing i have proof. Tod...
  • The hotel had a pool so i got to swim. Check out m...
  • Don't we look fabulous? (i think i look better)Pho...
  • At the museum, there was a really cool thomas the ...
  • That's me walking in front of the hotel with my ne...
  • I really like the little train. I could see it fro...
  • This week end i went to the train museum in sacram...
  • Yesterday was had halloween. Why I ask you do we h...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]