Etienne en Amerique

Monday, November 05, 2007


I really like the little train. I could see it from upclose. WOA
J'ai adore le petits train...j'ai pu le regarder de tres pret. WOA

posted by Etienne at 4:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This week end i went to the train museum in sacram...
  • Yesterday was had halloween. Why I ask you do we h...
  • Ok so maybe i was trying to show off a little. But...
  • Madeleine and I climbed up the hay pyramid. It was...
  • Can you see me? I was lookin for the right pumpkin...
  • Friday I went to the pumpkin patch with my friend ...
  • But the sand was nice. I got to draw in it and bri...
  • My mom took me to Dillon Beach. It was pretty wind...
  • This is me and my cami chatting in the yard. We ha...
  • Checkout what my cami (grandma) got me for my birt...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]