Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, October 14, 2007


This is me and my cami chatting in the yard. We had lots of fun gathering acorns and visiting the sheeps
Me voila avec ma grandma dans le jardin..on papote. On s'est bien amuse a ramasser des chataignes et a visiter les moutons.

posted by Etienne at 7:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Checkout what my cami (grandma) got me for my birt...
  • This is me and y dad watching the dolphin show. i ...
  • Me, my mom and my dad are watching the sharks...re...
  • I am chilling...life is good je suis relaxe...la v...
  • My favorite thing about my grandma visiting is tha...
  • This is me and my parents. Which one of us looks t...
  • This is me and my mom. Since she always takes the ...
  • This was at the dolphin show. See how high they ju...
  • Today I went to animal kingdom to visit cool anima...
  • I haven't said anything for a while about the work...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]