Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, October 14, 2007


This is me and y dad watching the dolphin show. i loved it!
C'est moi et mon papa au spectacle de dauphin. J'ai adore!

posted by Etienne at 7:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Me, my mom and my dad are watching the sharks...re...
  • I am chilling...life is good je suis relaxe...la v...
  • My favorite thing about my grandma visiting is tha...
  • This is me and my parents. Which one of us looks t...
  • This is me and my mom. Since she always takes the ...
  • This was at the dolphin show. See how high they ju...
  • Today I went to animal kingdom to visit cool anima...
  • I haven't said anything for a while about the work...
  • This is me coming down the stairs. Don't I look li...
  • This is me and my kitty playing. she is licking my...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]