Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, September 23, 2007



This was at the dolphin show. See how high they jump?

Ca c'est au spectacle de dauphin. Vous voyez comme ils sautent haut?

posted by Etienne at 6:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Today I went to animal kingdom to visit cool anima...
  • I haven't said anything for a while about the work...
  • This is me coming down the stairs. Don't I look li...
  • This is me and my kitty playing. she is licking my...
  • Tchoo Tchoo!!!!!!!!!!! I love the cable carJ'adore...
  • Thursday i spent the night in san francisco and fr...
  • I went to traintown and took a ride on an old fash...
  • I went on an airplane (i am the one with the beige...
  • This is me and mikaela eating chocolate cake yum...
  • My dad is showing me, lola, luc and sophie one of ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]