Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, September 16, 2007


My dad is showing me, lola, luc and sophie one of my cool new toys!
Mon papa me montre un nouveau jouet ainsi qu'a lola, luc et sophie

posted by Etienne at 2:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Saturday i had a huge party for my second birthda...
  • This is the living room. See my little green chair...
  • This is the dining "room". We have a cool Tintin p...
  • So everyone has bee asking my new kitchen..here ar...
  • This is me and my dad...HIMe voila avec papa...cou...
  • It's been a while! Do you see how much i've grown?...
  • After all that we needed a snack...carrots! Apres ...
  • But for the driving I was in charge! Mais pour la ...
  • Lola came with her RV on her way to vacations. We...
  • Check out my jet ski! I can go faster than papa. I...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]