Etienne en Amerique

Friday, August 03, 2007


After all that we needed a snack...carrots!
Apres tout ca il nous fallait une collation...des carottes!

posted by Etienne at 11:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • But for the driving I was in charge! Mais pour la ...
  • Lola came with her RV on her way to vacations. We...
  • Check out my jet ski! I can go faster than papa. I...
  • Move over Lance Armstrong! Give me the yellow shir...
  • I forget to tell you that i like drawing now. It's...
  • It's time to go. I have to drive everyone home now...
  • I feel like John LennonOn dirais John Lennon
  • All this activity has gotten me hungry. I am eatin...
  • Now I know how Tiger Woods feels. The tension, the...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]