Etienne en Amerique

Saturday, July 14, 2007


All this activity has gotten me hungry. I am eating my usual..pasta, ham and fruits.
Toute ces activites m'ont fatigue. Je mange la meme chose que d'habitude, des pates, du jambon et des fruits.

posted by Etienne at 6:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Now I know how Tiger Woods feels. The tension, the...
  • I played mini golf with my papa. It was fun but fo...
  • Ok so it was fun...but it was cold too!Bon c'etais...
  • This is after swimming. It was fun. I jumped and p...
  • My dad and I are getting ready to go swim...like m...
  • This is me taking an outdoor shower. It was so hot...
  • For 4th of july I went camping with my parents in ...
  • It's not what you think. I am showing Lola the cat...
  • This is me and Cleo playing in the yard. It's like...
  • This is my water table. It's really fun. You can s...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]