Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, July 01, 2007

It's not what you think. I am showing Lola the cat, who is hiding under the table!

Ce n'est pas ce que vous pensez. Je montre a Lola le chat qui est cache sous la table!

posted by Etienne at 8:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This is me and Cleo playing in the yard. It's like...
  • This is my water table. It's really fun. You can s...
  • This is my cat Cleo. She is really cute and fluffy...
  • High chairs are for babies. I eat in a regular cha...
  • Liese came to show me her brand new puppy. His nam...
  • My uncle Mike and auntie Maire came to visit and t...
  • This is my friend Liese. She often comes to visit ...
  • I had brought by toys with me so I made really coo...
  • I really wanted to run into the water but mom said...
  • Dad and I at the beach. I like the view from up th...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]