Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, June 10, 2007



High chairs are for babies. I eat in a regular chair like a big boy!

Les chaises hautes sont pour les bebes. Moi je mange dans une chaise comme un grand!

posted by Etienne at 9:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Liese came to show me her brand new puppy. His nam...
  • My uncle Mike and auntie Maire came to visit and t...
  • This is my friend Liese. She often comes to visit ...
  • I had brought by toys with me so I made really coo...
  • I really wanted to run into the water but mom said...
  • Dad and I at the beach. I like the view from up th...
  • Last sunday i went to the beach with my parent. It...
  • This is the life!Quelle belle vie!
  • My mommy makes me eat outside sometimes. Somethin...
  • I love my yard! I can roam around in my diaper and...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]