Etienne en Amerique

Saturday, June 09, 2007



Liese came to show me her brand new puppy. His name is Maximus. He is so soft and cudly.

Liese est revenue avec son chien Maximus. il est tout petit et tout doux

posted by Etienne at 9:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • My uncle Mike and auntie Maire came to visit and t...
  • This is my friend Liese. She often comes to visit ...
  • I had brought by toys with me so I made really coo...
  • I really wanted to run into the water but mom said...
  • Dad and I at the beach. I like the view from up th...
  • Last sunday i went to the beach with my parent. It...
  • This is the life!Quelle belle vie!
  • My mommy makes me eat outside sometimes. Somethin...
  • I love my yard! I can roam around in my diaper and...
  • My friend Mikaela came to visit. I was getting tir...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]