Etienne en Amerique

Monday, May 21, 2007



This is the life!

Quelle belle vie!

posted by Etienne at 1:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • My mommy makes me eat outside sometimes. Somethin...
  • I love my yard! I can roam around in my diaper and...
  • My friend Mikaela came to visit. I was getting tir...
  • The couch isn't soft enough for my little derriere...
  • My rabitt and i are playing in the yard. It's 6.15...
  • This is the first pic of me in my new house. I am ...
  • Despite all these difficulties, I keep a happy at...
  • First I had to wash the car, then it was polishing...
  • Do you like my Beanie? I love to wear it...i htink...
  • Sometimes i smile sometimes i don'tDes fois je so...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]