Etienne en Amerique

Monday, May 07, 2007


My rabitt and i are playing in the yard. It's 6.15 am and it's raining but who cares? (hint hint my mom)
Mon lapin et moi on joue dehors. Il est 6h15 du matin et il pleut mais je m'en fiche (ma mere moins)

posted by Etienne at 5:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This is the first pic of me in my new house. I am ...
  • Despite all these difficulties, I keep a happy at...
  • First I had to wash the car, then it was polishing...
  • Do you like my Beanie? I love to wear it...i htink...
  • Sometimes i smile sometimes i don'tDes fois je so...
  • This is me on Easter day. My mom bought me a nice ...
  • They have me working constantly. First car washing...
  • I had to help papa wash his car. I am very good at...
  • I bet you did not know I am a DJ...I like to rock ...
  • Here I am playing ball in Jack's yard. He taught m...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]