Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, April 08, 2007



They have me working constantly. First car washing, now i have to clean my dad's shoes. I am just a modern time cinderella!

D'abord il a fallu laver la voiture. Maintenant il faut cirer les chaussures de papa. Je suis une vrai cendrillion moderne!

posted by Etienne at 7:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I had to help papa wash his car. I am very good at...
  • I bet you did not know I am a DJ...I like to rock ...
  • Here I am playing ball in Jack's yard. He taught m...
  • This is Jack's dog Jake. He is a very nice doggie ...
  • Today I am sad because my friend Jack moved to Ore...
  • After the zoo, I took Lola to lunch. We had quiche...
  • WOA...check out the pink falmingos!Vous avez-vu le...
  • Wednesday Lola and I went to the zoo...it was real...
  • Here I am on my horse. I go so fast that I even ma...
  • Lola and I met for a date on thursday. It was fun....

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]