Etienne en Amerique

Thursday, April 05, 2007



Here I am playing ball in Jack's yard. He taught me to say "ball" and "bam".

Me voila dans le jaridn de Jack en train de jouer au ballon. C'est lui qui m'a appris a dire "balle"

posted by Etienne at 6:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This is Jack's dog Jake. He is a very nice doggie ...
  • Today I am sad because my friend Jack moved to Ore...
  • After the zoo, I took Lola to lunch. We had quiche...
  • WOA...check out the pink falmingos!Vous avez-vu le...
  • Wednesday Lola and I went to the zoo...it was real...
  • Here I am on my horse. I go so fast that I even ma...
  • Lola and I met for a date on thursday. It was fun....
  • This is me and my mom after a long walk. It was pr...
  • Ok so clearly i am the much cutter of the bunch......
  • My dad and I made a snow man...it was cool but it ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]