Etienne en Amerique

Monday, February 12, 2007


Ok so clearly i am the much cutter of the bunch...but you know i just can't help myslef
Je suis clairement le plus mignon...mais ce n'est pas de ma faute.

posted by Etienne at 4:27 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger STUFF WE DO said...

Oh the family photo is GREAT! Wish we could have gone with you guys. xoxo

7:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • My dad and I made a snow man...it was cool but it ...
  • I really enjoyed walking around without my hat......
  • I went to the snow with my mom and dad and i had s...
  • After all this traveling and playing with doggies ...
  • I went to Sonoma and met with my tia. It was lots ...
  • I am continuing to learn to feed myself. We're not...
  • My mom decided to put together some shelves. I dec...
  • My grandma bought me a new chair. This is my chair...
  • This is me and my grandma. She just arrived to vis...
  • So now I am feeding myself. I think it's terribly ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]