Etienne en Amerique

Monday, January 29, 2007


After all this traveling and playing with doggies i was beat so i took a little nap on the way home.

Apres tout ce deplacement et les jeux avec le chien j'etais vanne...j;ai fait un petit somme en rentrant

posted by Etienne at 10:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I went to Sonoma and met with my tia. It was lots ...
  • I am continuing to learn to feed myself. We're not...
  • My mom decided to put together some shelves. I dec...
  • My grandma bought me a new chair. This is my chair...
  • This is me and my grandma. She just arrived to vis...
  • So now I am feeding myself. I think it's terribly ...
  • This is my dad and my cousin Jared. On that day th...
  • This is me and my uncle mike at our christmas afte...
  • This is me and my friend Mikaela. We went to the z...
  • This is my auntie Ameara's dog Anika. I watched he...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]