Etienne en Amerique

Monday, February 12, 2007

I really enjoyed walking around without my hat...my mom wasn't happy but i like the cold air.

J;ai adore m'amuser sans mon chapeau...maman n'etais pas contente mais j'aime l'air frais.

posted by Etienne at 4:18 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger STUFF WE DO said...

Mini Jared!

9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I went to the snow with my mom and dad and i had s...
  • After all this traveling and playing with doggies ...
  • I went to Sonoma and met with my tia. It was lots ...
  • I am continuing to learn to feed myself. We're not...
  • My mom decided to put together some shelves. I dec...
  • My grandma bought me a new chair. This is my chair...
  • This is me and my grandma. She just arrived to vis...
  • So now I am feeding myself. I think it's terribly ...
  • This is my dad and my cousin Jared. On that day th...
  • This is me and my uncle mike at our christmas afte...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]