Etienne en Amerique

Thursday, April 05, 2007



This is Jack's dog Jake. He is a very nice doggie and i will miss him

Ca c'est Jake le chien de Jack. Il est tres gentil et il va me manquer

posted by Etienne at 6:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Today I am sad because my friend Jack moved to Ore...
  • After the zoo, I took Lola to lunch. We had quiche...
  • WOA...check out the pink falmingos!Vous avez-vu le...
  • Wednesday Lola and I went to the zoo...it was real...
  • Here I am on my horse. I go so fast that I even ma...
  • Lola and I met for a date on thursday. It was fun....
  • This is me and my mom after a long walk. It was pr...
  • Ok so clearly i am the much cutter of the bunch......
  • My dad and I made a snow man...it was cool but it ...
  • I really enjoyed walking around without my hat......

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]