Etienne en Amerique

Thursday, May 10, 2007



The couch isn't soft enough for my little derriere so i sit n my dad instead!

Le canape n'est pas assez doux pour mon derriere alors je m'assois sur papa!

posted by Etienne at 4:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • My rabitt and i are playing in the yard. It's 6.15...
  • This is the first pic of me in my new house. I am ...
  • Despite all these difficulties, I keep a happy at...
  • First I had to wash the car, then it was polishing...
  • Do you like my Beanie? I love to wear it...i htink...
  • Sometimes i smile sometimes i don'tDes fois je so...
  • This is me on Easter day. My mom bought me a nice ...
  • They have me working constantly. First car washing...
  • I had to help papa wash his car. I am very good at...
  • I bet you did not know I am a DJ...I like to rock ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]