Etienne en Amerique

Saturday, July 14, 2007


Now I know how Tiger Woods feels. The tension, the pressure, the cameras...it's all very intense.
Maintenant je comprend mieux Tiger Woods. La tension, la pression, les photographes...c'est tres intense tout ca.

posted by Etienne at 6:35 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I played mini golf with my papa. It was fun but fo...
  • Ok so it was fun...but it was cold too!Bon c'etais...
  • This is after swimming. It was fun. I jumped and p...
  • My dad and I are getting ready to go swim...like m...
  • This is me taking an outdoor shower. It was so hot...
  • For 4th of july I went camping with my parents in ...
  • It's not what you think. I am showing Lola the cat...
  • This is me and Cleo playing in the yard. It's like...
  • This is my water table. It's really fun. You can s...
  • This is my cat Cleo. She is really cute and fluffy...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]