Etienne en Amerique

Tuesday, October 30, 2007



Can you see me? I was lookin for the right pumpkin...tough choice.

Vous me voyez? J'etais en train de chercher le parfait potiron...c'etais dur de choisir.

posted by Etienne at 8:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Friday I went to the pumpkin patch with my friend ...
  • But the sand was nice. I got to draw in it and bri...
  • My mom took me to Dillon Beach. It was pretty wind...
  • This is me and my cami chatting in the yard. We ha...
  • Checkout what my cami (grandma) got me for my birt...
  • This is me and y dad watching the dolphin show. i ...
  • Me, my mom and my dad are watching the sharks...re...
  • I am chilling...life is good je suis relaxe...la v...
  • My favorite thing about my grandma visiting is tha...
  • This is me and my parents. Which one of us looks t...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]