Etienne en Amerique

Monday, November 19, 2007



Check us out! Don't we look cute! (well i look cuter)


On est beaux hein? (enfin moi surtout)

posted by Etienne at 8:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Afterwards we went for a walk in the neighborhood....
  • Sunday I visited mikaela and Lola came too. It was...
  • Finally they took me to see my friend champion. He...
  • Then they felt bad and took me downtown for coffee...
  • Do you see??? It's a good thing i have proof. Tod...
  • The hotel had a pool so i got to swim. Check out m...
  • Don't we look fabulous? (i think i look better)Pho...
  • At the museum, there was a really cool thomas the ...
  • That's me walking in front of the hotel with my ne...
  • I really like the little train. I could see it fro...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]