Etienne en Amerique

Friday, July 13, 2007


This is after swimming. It was fun. I jumped and paddled around with some cute plastic frogs.
Me voila apres la piscine. J'ai saute dans l'eau et joue avec des petites grenouilles en plastique.

posted by Etienne at 9:38 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger STUFF WE DO said...

He looks like a little man in this photo.

8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • My dad and I are getting ready to go swim...like m...
  • This is me taking an outdoor shower. It was so hot...
  • For 4th of july I went camping with my parents in ...
  • It's not what you think. I am showing Lola the cat...
  • This is me and Cleo playing in the yard. It's like...
  • This is my water table. It's really fun. You can s...
  • This is my cat Cleo. She is really cute and fluffy...
  • High chairs are for babies. I eat in a regular cha...
  • Liese came to show me her brand new puppy. His nam...
  • My uncle Mike and auntie Maire came to visit and t...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]