Etienne en Amerique

Tuesday, April 24, 2007



Despite all these difficulties, I keep a happy attitude

Malgre tout ca je garde mon attitude gracieuse

posted by Etienne at 6:20 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger STUFF WE DO said...

look how big my little nephew is getting...xoxo lil E Diddy

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • First I had to wash the car, then it was polishing...
  • Do you like my Beanie? I love to wear it...i htink...
  • Sometimes i smile sometimes i don'tDes fois je so...
  • This is me on Easter day. My mom bought me a nice ...
  • They have me working constantly. First car washing...
  • I had to help papa wash his car. I am very good at...
  • I bet you did not know I am a DJ...I like to rock ...
  • Here I am playing ball in Jack's yard. He taught m...
  • This is Jack's dog Jake. He is a very nice doggie ...
  • Today I am sad because my friend Jack moved to Ore...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]