Etienne en Amerique

Saturday, November 11, 2006


Once a week I have to help maman with laundry. I think i am a big help!

Toutes les semaines, j'aide maman a faire la lessive...je suis un bon petit assistant.

posted by Etienne at 8:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This is me and my dad...he is wearing this very st...
  • Today it's Halloween and I am dressed up as a Gira...
  • All this activity is making me dizzy!Tout ca me do...
  • This is me with my dad and my uncle...see what we ...
  • This is me and my uncle Mike...does he remind you ...
  • Look I can fly! Isn't it cool...all by myself!Je v...
  • This is me and my mom. She always complains there...
  • This is me and my cousin Jared...arent's we cute?M...
  • This week end I went with my mom, dad, uncle Mike,...
  • This is me and my Auntie Maire...don't we look coo...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]