Etienne en Amerique

Monday, October 09, 2006



This is me and my Auntie Maire...don't we look cool!

Me voila avec ma tante Maire...on est chouette on?

posted by Etienne at 8:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Check out my teeth! Quelles belles dents!
  • This is me on a late afternoon walk last week. My ...
  • Look at the leaf I found! It smells so good!Regar...
  • Sunday I hit the trails with my mom and dad. All t...
  • whoa...this is crazy...what to do..what to do........
  • This is me and my dad watching TV. Clearly it's a ...
  • !This is my auntie Ameara...she is a really nice a...
  • This is me on vacation in France with my rabbit. ...
  • This is my birthday Cake...I thought you should se...
  • This is a pic taken by my auntie Ameara on saturda...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]