Etienne en Amerique

Monday, October 30, 2006


All this activity is making me dizzy!

Tout ca me donne le tournis!

posted by Etienne at 7:25 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger STUFF WE DO said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I cannot stop laughing at how cute he is!

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This is me with my dad and my uncle...see what we ...
  • This is me and my uncle Mike...does he remind you ...
  • Look I can fly! Isn't it cool...all by myself!Je v...
  • This is me and my mom. She always complains there...
  • This is me and my cousin Jared...arent's we cute?M...
  • This week end I went with my mom, dad, uncle Mike,...
  • This is me and my Auntie Maire...don't we look coo...
  • Check out my teeth! Quelles belles dents!
  • This is me on a late afternoon walk last week. My ...
  • Look at the leaf I found! It smells so good!Regar...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]