Etienne en Amerique

Monday, October 30, 2006


This is me and my uncle Mike...does he remind you of anyone?

Me voila avec mon tonton Mike...il vous rappelle quelqu'un?

posted by Etienne at 7:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Look I can fly! Isn't it cool...all by myself!Je v...
  • This is me and my mom. She always complains there...
  • This is me and my cousin Jared...arent's we cute?M...
  • This week end I went with my mom, dad, uncle Mike,...
  • This is me and my Auntie Maire...don't we look coo...
  • Check out my teeth! Quelles belles dents!
  • This is me on a late afternoon walk last week. My ...
  • Look at the leaf I found! It smells so good!Regar...
  • Sunday I hit the trails with my mom and dad. All t...
  • whoa...this is crazy...what to do..what to do........

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]