Etienne en Amerique

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


This is me and my dad...he is wearing this very strange hat

Me voila avec mon papa...et son etrange chapeau

posted by Etienne at 3:18 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger STUFF WE DO said...

Oh My!!!!

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Cursief Huigje said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Today it's Halloween and I am dressed up as a Gira...
  • All this activity is making me dizzy!Tout ca me do...
  • This is me with my dad and my uncle...see what we ...
  • This is me and my uncle Mike...does he remind you ...
  • Look I can fly! Isn't it cool...all by myself!Je v...
  • This is me and my mom. She always complains there...
  • This is me and my cousin Jared...arent's we cute?M...
  • This week end I went with my mom, dad, uncle Mike,...
  • This is me and my Auntie Maire...don't we look coo...
  • Check out my teeth! Quelles belles dents!

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]