Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, May 25, 2008



We even played soccer...apparently France won...it was definitely pretend play!

On a meme joue au foot...apparemment la France a gagne...donc c'etais vraiment pour faire semblant!

posted by Etienne at 4:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Nico and I had a lot of fun...our parents were ver...
  • The next morning I watched a little Titeuf on fren...
  • My cousin Nicolas came for a huge family party so...
  • Time to go catch dinner! Fish anyone?Il est temps ...
  • Check out my cami....up and down...grandparents ar...
  • The river was great. My mom caught some fishes and...
  • Then it was off to the country for some fun. My gr...
  • After all this i was hungry and i had a nice plate...
  • This is me in the RER (like BART) on the way back....
  • I even went on a pony ride. J;ai meme fait du poney

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]