Etienne en Amerique

Wednesday, May 21, 2008



Time to go catch dinner! Fish anyone?

Il est temps d'aller attrapper le diner...qui veux du poisson?

posted by Etienne at 6:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Check out my cami....up and down...grandparents ar...
  • The river was great. My mom caught some fishes and...
  • Then it was off to the country for some fun. My gr...
  • After all this i was hungry and i had a nice plate...
  • This is me in the RER (like BART) on the way back....
  • I even went on a pony ride. J;ai meme fait du poney
  • My dad was scared to go on this one so i went with...
  • On the third day we went to the Jardin D'Acclimata...
  • On my second day I met with my cousins and they go...
  • I went to France on a vacation for 2 and a half w...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]