Etienne en Amerique

Saturday, May 17, 2008


My dad was scared to go on this one so i went with him. It went soooo fast and soooo high.
Mon papa avait peur alors je suis alle avec lui. On est alle tres tres vite et tres tres haut.

posted by Etienne at 4:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • On the third day we went to the Jardin D'Acclimata...
  • On my second day I met with my cousins and they go...
  • I went to France on a vacation for 2 and a half w...
  • Obviously my dad take those things very seriously...
  • I am pushing and it's not taking off...what's goi...
  • Hello I am Etienne and I will be your pilot todayB...
  • This is me and my rabbit in front of a really cool...
  • Mikaela and i were pushing lola on the bike. It wa...
  • Last week end we had a lunch at my house. Lola cam...
  • on Wednesdsay I hung out with my friend david and ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]