Etienne en Amerique

Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Hello I am Etienne and I will be your pilot today

Bonjour, je m'appelle Etienne et je serais votre pilote aujourd;hui

posted by Etienne at 6:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This is me and my rabbit in front of a really cool...
  • Mikaela and i were pushing lola on the bike. It wa...
  • Last week end we had a lunch at my house. Lola cam...
  • on Wednesdsay I hung out with my friend david and ...
  • The best for last...eating the eggsLe meilleur pou...
  • There were so many...i found some everywhere!Il y ...
  • WOA...do you see how big this one is. That was exc...
  • Today it was easter and when i woke up the easter ...
  • It's nice it's still daylight outside when papa co...
  • I know it's been a while. My parents were really s...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]