Etienne en Amerique

Tuesday, May 20, 2008



Then it was off to the country for some fun. My grandma as a huge yard and i got crazy in there!

Apres ca nous sommes partis a la campagne. Ma cami a un grand jardin et je me suis eclate.

posted by Etienne at 5:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • After all this i was hungry and i had a nice plate...
  • This is me in the RER (like BART) on the way back....
  • I even went on a pony ride. J;ai meme fait du poney
  • My dad was scared to go on this one so i went with...
  • On the third day we went to the Jardin D'Acclimata...
  • On my second day I met with my cousins and they go...
  • I went to France on a vacation for 2 and a half w...
  • Obviously my dad take those things very seriously...
  • I am pushing and it's not taking off...what's goi...
  • Hello I am Etienne and I will be your pilot todayB...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]