Monday, May 21, 2007
Previous Posts
- I love my yard! I can roam around in my diaper and...
- My friend Mikaela came to visit. I was getting tir...
- The couch isn't soft enough for my little derriere...
- My rabitt and i are playing in the yard. It's 6.15...
- This is the first pic of me in my new house. I am ...
- Despite all these difficulties, I keep a happy at...
- First I had to wash the car, then it was polishing...
- Do you like my Beanie? I love to wear it...i htink...
- Sometimes i smile sometimes i don'tDes fois je so...
- This is me on Easter day. My mom bought me a nice ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
I like the table set, how much was it?
2:36 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home