Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, December 03, 2006



Yesterday we went to get our christmas tree ..I love playing with the ornaments and looking at the blinking lights.

Hier je suis alle achete un sapin de noel..je m'amuse bien avec les boules et j'adore regarder les lumieres clignotantes.

posted by Etienne at 7:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • For thanksgiving, I went to my friends Sophie and ...
  • It's hard to be a star...but I can handle it!C'est...
  • This is me and my big cool friend David. He is ver...
  • I am taking a bath with my sheep..he needed a was...
  • This is my friend Lola. She came to play with me o...
  • On saturdays I like to watch french lessons on tv ...
  • Like the shirt says "I do all my own stunts"...inc...
  • All this activity is making me tired..I need a lit...
  • But it's a lot of work, so i have t take a little ...
  • Once a week I have to help maman with laundry. I t...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]