Etienne en Amerique

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I am taking a bath with my sheep..he needed a wash too so I figured it might be fun to do this together..mom wasn't pleased

Je prend mon bain avec mon mouton...il etait sale aussi...mais maman n'avait pas l'air tres contente.

posted by Etienne at 8:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This is my friend Lola. She came to play with me o...
  • On saturdays I like to watch french lessons on tv ...
  • Like the shirt says "I do all my own stunts"...inc...
  • All this activity is making me tired..I need a lit...
  • But it's a lot of work, so i have t take a little ...
  • Once a week I have to help maman with laundry. I t...
  • This is me and my dad...he is wearing this very st...
  • Today it's Halloween and I am dressed up as a Gira...
  • All this activity is making me dizzy!Tout ca me do...
  • This is me with my dad and my uncle...see what we ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]