Etienne en Amerique

Monday, December 25, 2006



Woa...I wonder what is in this box...

Hum je me demande ce qu;il y a dans cette boite...

posted by Etienne at 8:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Christmas morning I am drawing with my new toy. Da...
  • For Christmas Eve, Lola came over and we partied l...
  • This is my and my other rabbit (don't tell my favo...
  • My friend Delphi came to visit today. We played t...
  • This is the details on the tree...check out the te...
  • This is a pic of the entire tree...we need more or...
  • Yesterday we went to get our christmas tree ..I lo...
  • For thanksgiving, I went to my friends Sophie and ...
  • It's hard to be a star...but I can handle it!C'est...
  • This is me and my big cool friend David. He is ver...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]