Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, December 03, 2006



This is the details on the tree...check out the teddy bears!

Voila un peu de details...j'adore les nounours!

posted by Etienne at 8:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This is a pic of the entire tree...we need more or...
  • Yesterday we went to get our christmas tree ..I lo...
  • For thanksgiving, I went to my friends Sophie and ...
  • It's hard to be a star...but I can handle it!C'est...
  • This is me and my big cool friend David. He is ver...
  • I am taking a bath with my sheep..he needed a was...
  • This is my friend Lola. She came to play with me o...
  • On saturdays I like to watch french lessons on tv ...
  • Like the shirt says "I do all my own stunts"...inc...
  • All this activity is making me tired..I need a lit...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]