Etienne en Amerique

Sunday, January 06, 2008


I went shopping with my parents for a new lamp. But the shade turned out to make a great hat!
Je suis alle faire du shopping avec mes parents pour trouver une lampe...mais l'abajour fait aussi un tres beau chapeau

posted by Etienne at 7:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Etienne

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • This is me in my christmas pajamas. My mom just ha...
  • This is me and my cousin Jared on Christmas day. D...
  • For Christmas, my uncle mike, aunt maire and cousi...
  • Santa also brought me a golf set. Now I won't have...
  • WOA, Santa brought me a bike. It's really cool I t...
  • It was so cold i did not even argue about the hat!...
  • Saturday we went to ride the train in Tilden Park....
  • David came with his sister marissa. She is very ni...
  • David came to visit me on friday and he brought m...
  • Lola..just looking suspiciously at her mom drinkin...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]