What a fantastic baby you are and how happy you must be to have such kind parents and family around you. I love your blog so much ! Please don't stop to complete it at any event. I look forward to seeing you looking for Easter eggs for example or doing yr first dive in a swimming pool. I also have a remark about your common tip with yr dad and uncle....you are also nearly "skin head" (not sure of my vocabulary). Well I have to leave now, have a nice day !
1 Comments:
Dear Etienne,
What a fantastic baby you are and how happy you must be to have such kind parents and family around you.
I love your blog so much !
Please don't stop to complete it at any event. I look forward to seeing you looking for Easter eggs for example or doing yr first dive in a swimming pool.
I also have a remark about your common tip with yr dad and uncle....you are also nearly "skin head" (not sure of my vocabulary).
Well I have to leave now, have a nice day !
4:24 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home